Bulgaria's Ludogorets out of Champions League after Zagreb Drama
Domagoj Vida scored eight minutes into added time to hand Dinamo Zagreb a dramatic 3-2 win over Bulgarian champions Ludogorets at Maksimir on Wednesday.
Vida's last minute winner saved the Croatian side from a shocking defeat, as it scraped through with 4-3 on aggregate.
A spirited attacking display from the Bulgarian visitors helped them twice take the lead, through Emil Gargorov and Marcelinho. However, Ante Rukavina cancelled out both goals.
Marcelinho was sent off in the 57th minute after collecting his second booking for simulation, the result being 2-1 for the away team at that point.
Struggling with a man down, the surprising Bulgarian champions looked set to progress until Vida's goal well into stoppage time.
Dinamo is to play Moldova's FC Sheriff in the third qualifying round.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost in the First Round in Geneva
- » Three-Time Formula 1 World Champion Niki Lauda has Died at the Age of 70
- » Police in Sofia with Extraordinary Measures due to the Football Derby between Levski and CSKA
- » Grigor Dimitrov Climbed One Place In The ATP World Rankings
- » Ivet Lalova Took First Place In The 200-Meter Race In Osaka
- » Grigor Dimitrov Won his First Match in Geneva