Director at Bulgarian Pharma Co Charged with Tax Evasion
Bulgarian pharmaceutical company Sopharma's financial director Boris Borisov has been charged with tax evasion amounting to BGN 15 M.
Monday Borisov was questioned at Bulgaria's National Bureau of Investigation, and has been released on a BGN 100,000 bail.
Apart from Borisov, Sopharma's executive director Ognyan Donev has also fallen under the hits of the prosecution on charges he says are completely fabricated.
Donev is charged with tax crimes and money laundering and is on a BGN 500,000.
Together with an associate, the Sopharma CEO owns Trud and 24 Chasa, two of Bulgaria's most influential daily newspapers.
- » The Junker Fund, Is Expected to Mobilize €398.6 Billion in Investments
- » Deutsche Bahn Bought the Wagon Repair Factory in Karlovo
- » Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy: Relations Between Bulgaria and Ukraine Are on a Solid Foundation
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Opened in Pazardjik a Plant For Production of Automotive Parts
- » The Energy Efficiency Program Will be Restored From Next Year
- » From Today Each Box Of Cigarettes Will Have A Unique Code In Order To Be Traced