Director at Bulgarian Pharma Co Charged with Tax Evasion
Bulgarian pharmaceutical company Sopharma's financial director Boris Borisov has been charged with tax evasion amounting to BGN 15 M.
Monday Borisov was questioned at Bulgaria's National Bureau of Investigation, and has been released on a BGN 100,000 bail.
Apart from Borisov, Sopharma's executive director Ognyan Donev has also fallen under the hits of the prosecution on charges he says are completely fabricated.
Donev is charged with tax crimes and money laundering and is on a BGN 500,000.
Together with an associate, the Sopharma CEO owns Trud and 24 Chasa, two of Bulgaria's most influential daily newspapers.
- » Foreign Tourists in Varna During the Winter - Mainly Romanians, Israelis, Germans and Turks
- » Bulgarian IT Giant with Offices on 6 Continents Opens 200 New Jobs in Bulgaria
- » For 2 Years, the Registered Growth of Foreign Direct Investment Exceeds BGN 1 billion
- » The Bulgarian Financial Technology Company Phyre Opens an Office in Romania
- » About 70 000 Bulgarians Chose Holiday Cruises for their Vacation
- » The Bulgarian "Euroins" Buys Four ERGO Companies