Probable Al Qaeda Unit Says Is behind Bulgaria Terror Blast
"Base of Jihad," the organization that assumed responsibility for the terrorist blast in Burgas, Bulgaria, is possibly a branch of the global Al Qaeda network.
The organization's name in Arabic is "Qaedat / Qaidat al-Jihad." This is the full name of Al-Qaeda.
"The month of Ramadan is a month of holy war and death for Allah. It is a month for fighting the enemies of Allah, the Jews and their American facilitators," explained the message.
If the perpetrator of the terrorist act is Al Qaeda, that would render less plausible claims by senior Israel statesmen, including President Shimon Peres and PM Benjamin Netanyahu that they have information that the attack was organzied by Hezbollah and Iran.
- » The EU Postpones Brexit until May 22 if the London Government Approves the Divorce Deal
- » Three Explosions in Kabul, there are Casualties and Injuries
- » The EU Fined Google with 1.49 Billion Euros
- » Kazakhstan Renames their Capital after Ex-president
- » Greece Has Announced the Exact Route of the New Zealand Striker to the Country
- » EC: The Situation on the Balkan Refugee Route is Stable