Probable Al Qaeda Unit Says Is behind Bulgaria Terror Blast
"Base of Jihad," the organization that assumed responsibility for the terrorist blast in Burgas, Bulgaria, is possibly a branch of the global Al Qaeda network.
The organization's name in Arabic is "Qaedat / Qaidat al-Jihad." This is the full name of Al-Qaeda.
"The month of Ramadan is a month of holy war and death for Allah. It is a month for fighting the enemies of Allah, the Jews and their American facilitators," explained the message.
If the perpetrator of the terrorist act is Al Qaeda, that would render less plausible claims by senior Israel statesmen, including President Shimon Peres and PM Benjamin Netanyahu that they have information that the attack was organzied by Hezbollah and Iran.
- » Preserved Head of a 40,000-year-old Wolf was Discovered in Siberia
- » Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris Opens its Doors for the First Mass After the Devastating Fire
- » The EU is Tightening the Rules on the Use and Sale of Еxplosives
- » The United States Has Accused Iran of Attacking the Tankers
- » Same-sex Marriages Now Legal in Ecuador
- » The Netherlands Has Blocked Negotiations with Albania For the EU