'Killer Bus' Removed from Burgas Airport Parking
The bus, which exploded Wednesday while carrying Israeli tourists to the Burgas Airport, was removed from the airport's parking lot on Thursday afternoon.
The explosion only left a blackened skeleton of a bus, with the roof and the sides blasted off.
The photos lead to the conclusion that the bomb went off in the luggage compartment, because this part has been damaged worst.
According to Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov, however, the suicide bomber was standing at the bus' door at the time of the explosion.
The July 18 terror attack took seven victims, including five Israeli tourists, the Bulgarian driver of the bus and the suicide bomber, and left over 23 injured.
Nobody has so far claimed responsibility for the bombing.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Begging and Prostitution are No Longer Crimes in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 1-year-old Child is in Coma after being Beaten in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison