27 Rushed to Hospital, 5 Dead after Terror Attack in Bulgaria
Over 27 Israeli tourists have been transported to a hospital in Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas after their bus was hit by a deadly blast at the city's airport.
Three people are in critical condition, local media say. According to bTV, one of those critically wounded may have been the driver of the bus, a Bulgarian.
According to reports, there were three pregnant women in the bus that was carrying approximately 40 tourists.
Between 3 and 5 Israeli tourists were reported dead in the explosion which hit their bus at the Sarafovo Airport near Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas at about 5:30 pm EET.
The blast is a terrorist attack, according to the Bulgarian police.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Prof. Argirova: Omicron Spreads about 3 Times Faster
- » Bulgarian Foreign Ministry: Avoid Traveling to the South African Region
- » England to Return Mandatory Masks in Shops and Public Transport
- » 40,000 People Protest in Austria against Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » Stricter Anti-Epidemic Measures are Coming into Force in the Netherlands
- » The World is on the Alert after Discovery of a New Variant of COVID-19 – “Omicron”