French Front National to Sue Madonna over Le Pen Swastika Video
French far right party National Front has announced it will sue pop icon Madona for showing FN leader Marine Le Pen with a swastika at a video during her concert in Paris.
Saturday night Madonna performed at Paris's Stade de France, and during the song "Nobody Knows Me", she screened images of Le Pen with a swastika superimposed on her forhead.
The pictures were followed by images showing a figure resembling Adolf Hitler, report world agencies.
"We cannot accept such a detestable comparison," stated National Front top functionary Florian Phillipot, saying the party will table its legal claim against Madonna during the coming week.
France's leading far right party had already threatened to sue Madonna, after she showed similar images of Marine Le Pen with a swastika during her Tel Aviv show in May, part of her World Tour 2012.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Key to Happiness - Friends Not Family?
- » Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt Spotted Reuniting for 'Fast Times At Ridgemont High' Table Read
- » Study: Long-Term Romantic Partners Influence Each Other's Goals
- » Betting From Your Smartphones - Four Reasons You Should Upgrade Your Device
- » Tips for Looking After Your Eyes in the Summer
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Will Receive Invitations for Brooklyn Beckham's Wedding