French Front National to Sue Madonna over Le Pen Swastika Video
French far right party National Front has announced it will sue pop icon Madona for showing FN leader Marine Le Pen with a swastika at a video during her concert in Paris.
Saturday night Madonna performed at Paris's Stade de France, and during the song "Nobody Knows Me", she screened images of Le Pen with a swastika superimposed on her forhead.
The pictures were followed by images showing a figure resembling Adolf Hitler, report world agencies.
"We cannot accept such a detestable comparison," stated National Front top functionary Florian Phillipot, saying the party will table its legal claim against Madonna during the coming week.
France's leading far right party had already threatened to sue Madonna, after she showed similar images of Marine Le Pen with a swastika during her Tel Aviv show in May, part of her World Tour 2012.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Artificial Intelligence Technologies are entering Online Casinos
- » Survey: Bulgarians Do Not Approve of Corrections to Physical Appearance
- » How to Earn Money in GTA 5
- » What Role will Bulgarian Actress Maria Bakalova Play in “Guardians of the Galaxy 3”
- » What You Need To Know About Dabbing
- » 3 Ways to Plan a Weekend That Can Get You Through the Week