Bulgaria PM: Many of My Mins Will Go Down in History
Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov has lavished praise on his cabinet members and policies during a youth conference of his ruling center-right GERB party Sunday.
"We in GERB have ministers who will go down in history as being among the very best in their field," stated the party chair in his address to the conference.
The Bulgarian PM singled out in particular his vice-PMs, Minister of Interior Tsvetan Tsvetanov and FinMin Simeon Djankov, as well as new Regional Development Minister Lilyana Pavlova and new Economy and Energy Minister Delyan Dobrev.
"Bulgaria has not had a more democratic government than the current one," stated Borisov, explaining that his cabinet has listened to citizens wherever they objected to policies.
As examples the Bulgarian PM pointed out the banning of GMO in Bulgaria, the non-ratification of ACTA, the moratorium on shale gas exploration, and the recent scrapping of the controversial new Forestry Act.
At the same time, Borisov advised young GERB supporters to be more active and to enter into dialogue with young protesters in order to defend the cabinet's policies.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.