Bulgaria PM: Many of My Mins Will Go Down in History
Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov has lavished praise on his cabinet members and policies during a youth conference of his ruling center-right GERB party Sunday.
"We in GERB have ministers who will go down in history as being among the very best in their field," stated the party chair in his address to the conference.
The Bulgarian PM singled out in particular his vice-PMs, Minister of Interior Tsvetan Tsvetanov and FinMin Simeon Djankov, as well as new Regional Development Minister Lilyana Pavlova and new Economy and Energy Minister Delyan Dobrev.
"Bulgaria has not had a more democratic government than the current one," stated Borisov, explaining that his cabinet has listened to citizens wherever they objected to policies.
As examples the Bulgarian PM pointed out the banning of GMO in Bulgaria, the non-ratification of ACTA, the moratorium on shale gas exploration, and the recent scrapping of the controversial new Forestry Act.
At the same time, Borisov advised young GERB supporters to be more active and to enter into dialogue with young protesters in order to defend the cabinet's policies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend