KAPUSTIN SENTENCED TO 23 Y IN PRISON
Business | March 13, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00
Canadian citizen Michael Kapustin was sentenced to 23 years in prison by the Sofia court. Kapustin was a CEO of Life Choice International company, declared bankrupcy a couple of years ago and then left thousands of shareholders with no savings. The court declared some $ 5 M missing in the company.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » Maxim Behar - "Best PR Professional in the World" at the IPRCCA International Awards
- » The Trade Promotion Europe Annual Conference was held in Brussels