KAPUSTIN SENTENCED TO 23 Y IN PRISON
Business | March 13, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Canadian citizen Michael Kapustin was sentenced to 23 years in prison by the Sofia court. Kapustin was a CEO of Life Choice International company, declared bankrupcy a couple of years ago and then left thousands of shareholders with no savings. The court declared some $ 5 M missing in the company.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Summer Getaway! Where It Is Worth To Spend the Weekends ?
- » Samsung Will Have to Pay Over Half Billion Dollars to Apple
- » Bulgaria will Produce Parts for Airplanes "Airbus"
- » An Increase of Bulgarians Who Travel Because of Tourism
- » Bulgaria Should Submit to Russia its Options for Belene NPP by the End of June
- » Mtel Becomes A1, It Will Offer Innovative Services to Our Market
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)