Bulgarian Police Bust 'Anonymous' Hacker
Bulgarian police authorities have arrested an alleged member of the loosely associated Anonymous hacktivist group.
The 20-year-old suspect has allegedly attacked the website of Prophon, a Bulgarian music licensing company.
Prophon's website was attacked in February because it had declared its support of the controversial ACTA agreement in an open letter to the Bulgarian Parliament.
Police have seized four PCs, eleven servers, three laptops, a large amount of hard discs, flach memory cards, CDs and DVDs, according to the Bulgarian Interior Ministry.
The suspected hacker is said to have admitted his guilt.
On Thursday, the European Parliament's committee for international trade has rejected the much debated ACTA agreement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sofia: Displacements of the Yellow Cobblestones after the Repair
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Rain in 10 Provinces, Strong Wind in 5
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1127 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » First Time in Bulgaria: A Subvariant of Omicron VA.2.75 has been Identified
- » Car Accidents with Casualties all over Bulgaria Today
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 188 New Cases in the Last 24 hours