Bulgaria Expects 10% Growth of Foreign Tourists Summer 2012
Bulgaria will see a 10% growth in the number of tourists visiting it this summer, according to Delyan Dobrev, Minister of Economy, Energy and Tourism.
Dobrev is convinced that the growth will exceed the 5-7% initially expected.
Commenting on the amendments to the Bulgarian tourism legislation that would affect the classification system for hotels and restaurants, the Minister told bTV that hotel and restaurant owners can now apply online for changing their star ratings.
It was recently announced that Bulgaria is about to make changes to its hotel and restaurant classification system, limiting the validity of hotel and restaurant star rating to five years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Entering Greece - Only After a Negative Test for COVID-19
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Zaharieva: We Should Not Allow Another Closure of EU Borders Again
- » Tourism Season 2020: Bulgaria's Tourism Minister Angelkova at a Meeting in Sunny Beach
- » 3000 COVID-19 Tests per Day at Kulata Border Checkpoint, Greece Launches Website for Questions
- » Finland Lifts Travel Restriction for 17 Countries, Bulgaria Is Not Among Them
- » Greece: All Travellers Entering the Kulata Border Checkpoint Will Be Tested for COVID-19