Light Earthquake Registered in SW Bulgaria
An earthquake with a magnitude of 2.5 points on the Richter scale has been registered in southwestern Bulgaria Thursday morning.
According to the European Seismology Center, the quake had an epicenter with a depth of 2 km and was followed by several lighter aftershocks. The epicenter is located 4 km west of the town of Simitli, 90 km southwest from the capital Sofia, and 17 km south of the city of Blagoevgrad.
There are no reports of casualties or damage.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Dangerously Windy today as well
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Even Windier Today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Yellow Code for Strong Winds in Three Regions
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot on the First Day of Autumn
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Morning Fog and Afternoon Rain Today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Rain only in the Mountains