Irish Lady Dies in Bulgaria's Resort after Balcony Fall
A 41-year-old Irish woman tragically died after falling from the balcony of her hotel room in Bulgaria's Sunny Beach resort.
The accident occurred late on Saturday.
The woman, identified as J. M. was accommodated at Poseidon hotel, together with her Irish boyfriend, 40-year-old S.O.
The woman died of fatal head injuries upon impact and the emergency medical team, which rushed to the scene, could do nothing but pronounce her dead.
The couple started their vacation in the Balkan country on June 11.
An investigation into the case has been launched.
No further details were immediately available.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 150 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny, in some places with Rain today
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 19 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain today
- » COVID-19: 42 New Cases in the Last 24 hours