THIRD TENDER FOR RODINA BUILDING ANNOUNCED

Politics | August 13, 2001, Monday // 00:00

The Privatisation Agency will call a third tender to sell the building of the Rodina publishing complex with an entry bid of BGN 7.5 million. Rodina, the largest state owned Bulgarian printing house has a building, which might be turned into the most luxury and useful business center in Sofia. The building is located some 2 km. from Sofia airport and is almost built. The two previous attempts to be sold failed as the buyers tried to cut the price. Now interest has been indicated by Overgas Holding AD of Yambol, the Saudi Arabian A&K of Dubai, and PriceWaterhouseCoopers Bulgaria EOOD. A deposit amount of BGN 750,000 must be submitted as a participation fee. The building must be paid 100% in cash, 30% upon endorsing the contract and the remaining 70% within 30 days after the contract is signed.

We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!

Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
Bulgaria news Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency - www.sofianewsagency.com) is unique with being a real time news provider in English that informs its readers about the latest Bulgarian news. The editorial staff also publishes a daily online newspaper "Sofia Morning News." Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency - www.sofianewsagency.com) and Sofia Morning News publish the latest economic, political and cultural news that take place in Bulgaria. Foreign media analysis on Bulgaria and World News in Brief are also part of the web site and the online newspaper. News Bulgaria