ERICSSON PROMISED BG SUPPORT
Business | March 14, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Ericsson will be the official Bulgarian consultant for the liberalization of the local telecom market in 2002, was announced in Stockholm after BG Deputy PM P. Zhotev met K. Alsamar, Ericsson vice-president. Zhotev promised the government will support all Ericsson projects in Bulgaria.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria will Produce Parts for Airplanes "Airbus"
- » An Increase of Bulgarians Who Travel Because of Tourism
- » Bulgaria Should Submit to Russia its Options for Belene NPP by the End of June
- » Mtel Becomes A1, It Will Offer Innovative Services to Our Market
- » Visits to Theaters Decreased with 3.2% in 2017
- » Dramatic Flood in Russia (VIDEO)
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)