ERICSSON PROMISED BG SUPPORT
Business | March 14, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00
Ericsson will be the official Bulgarian consultant for the liberalization of the local telecom market in 2002, was announced in Stockholm after BG Deputy PM P. Zhotev met K. Alsamar, Ericsson vice-president. Zhotev promised the government will support all Ericsson projects in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WizzAir launches a New Route from Bulgaria to Albania
- » Growth in Bulgaria’s Gross Domestic Product
- » Asen Vassilev: Within 2 weeks Bulgaria will have a Draft Budget 2023 with a 3% Deficit
- » Over 75% of Bulgarians have Difficulty covering their Daily Expenses
- » The EC Plans to Extend the Ban of Imports of Ukrainian Wheat to Bulgaria and 4 more countries
- » Kristalina Georgieva: There is no significant slowdown in Lending