UMTS IN BULGARIA AFTER 2004
Business | March 14, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00
UMTS licence will be delivered in Bulgaria after 2004, Grozdan Karadzhov, deputy-miniter of telecommunications said. Earlier the ministry announced it might be done in 2008. Now all friquenciees musy be clear until 2004 and then we need to years for the bid and the licence, Karadzhov added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Growth in Bulgaria’s Gross Domestic Product
- » Asen Vassilev: Within 2 weeks Bulgaria will have a Draft Budget 2023 with a 3% Deficit
- » Over 75% of Bulgarians have Difficulty covering their Daily Expenses
- » The EC Plans to Extend the Ban of Imports of Ukrainian Wheat to Bulgaria and 4 more countries
- » Kristalina Georgieva: There is no significant slowdown in Lending
- » Bulgaria might File a Claim against Gazprom