Maxim Behar Reelected to Board of Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum
Bulgarian businessman and PR expert Maxim Behar has been reelected for a new term to the Board of the Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum at its annual general meeting.
Behar has already served as chair of the BBLF Board for two terms in 2001-2007, and as deputy chair for one term in 2009-2012.
He has a major contribution to the establishment of the Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum as a leading organization in Bulgaria in the field of corporate social responsibility, and the creation of a Business Ethics Standard.
Behar is the owner and CEO of M3 Communications Group, Inc., a leading PR company, and also participates in a number of other influential organizations, including the Atlantic Club in Bulgaria and the Bulgarian Association of PR Agencies (BAPRA).
Since the start of 2012, he has been managing the Prague office of the American PR corporation Hill+Knowlton Strategies.
General Director of HP Bulgaria Iravan Hira and the Manager of TNT Bulgaria Ivan Vasilev are the new faces on the Board of the BBLF this year. Zoya Paunova, CEO of AstraZeneca Bulgaria, is the Board's new deputy chair. She was nominated for the position by Maxim Behar.
The Bulgarian Business Leaders' Forum is the largest business organization in Bulgaria which focuses on promoting corporate socialist responsibility.
Through its Business Ethics Standard that was drafted by the Forum 10 years ago, and was presented personality to UK's Prince Charles in 2003, about 1 500 companies from across Bulgaria have made a commitment to obey the rules of business ethics as a major element of their company policy. The BBLF presently has about 150 members.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Radev and Aliyev discussed Bulgarian Enterprises receiving Gas directly from Azerbaijan
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece
- » Europe is preparing for a Shut Down of Mobile Networks this Winter
- » What is EBRD's Economic Forecast for Bulgaria
- » Crypto Glossary- a Rundown with all the Vocabulary necessary to learn in the Crypto Industry
- » The Interconnector Bulgaria-Greece secured Act 16