Strong Aftershock Rattles Northern Italy after Tuesday's Earthquake
A second, 5.6 degree tremor has shaken the north of Italy Tuesday, after a 5.8 degree quake claimed the lives of at least 10.
According to the US Geology Survey, the epicenter of the earthquake was some 49 km northwest of Bologna.
No reports of destruction and casualties are available regarding the second tremor, but the first was vastly destructive, demolishing buildings that had suffered the 6.1 degree quake May 20.
11 aftershocks have been felt until 3 pm local time, ranging from 4 to 2.6 degrees on the Richter scale.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Yellow and Orange Wind Codes in almost all of Bulgaria
- » Owner of Patagonia Donated All Profits to Save the Planet
- » Yellow Code for Strong Winds in 12 Regions of Bulgaria for September 12
- » More than 3000 Lightnings fell in an hour in Bulgaria - Stara Zagora and Karlovo are Flooded
- » Bulgaria is Threatened with a Fine of an Eight Figure Sum in Euros because of Landfills
- » Because of the Climate, the US Senate approved the "Biggest Investment in History"