PM Borisov: Bulgaria's Economy Is Flourishing
Bulgarian companies have BGN 1 B at their disposal in state procurement contracts under EU programs, stated Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov.
In an interview Tuesday, Borisov defended the economic policy of his center-right GERB cabinet, arguing that the country is doing very well in a time of crisis.
He dismissed criticism of opposition leaders, in particular Movement of Rights and Freedoms chair Ahmed Dogan, as idle and unfounded.
"In having nothing substantial to say, Dogan spews up complete nonsense against the GERB cabinet," said Borisov.
"GERB's national program of reforms has set the ambitious goal to reach the standard of life in Bulgaria to 60% of the medium level in Europe," added Borisov.
He also recalled what he saw as successes of his cabinet in combatting organized crime in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom
- » Musk admits that “X” might become a Paid Platform