Bulgaria Ex Regional Development Minister Dies at 56
Bulgaria's former regional development minister Valentin Tserovski, who served in the government of Simeon Saxe-Coburg, has passed away after losing his long battle with cancer, his family announced.
He was 56.
The funeral will take place on Monday, May 28.
Tserovski was born on March 20, 1956 in the Danube town of Ruse.
Before embarking on his political career he was Deputy President of the Directors' Council and Deputy Chief Executive Director of the International Insurance Company "Europe" AD (1993).
Founder and President of the Directors' Council of "Construction and Engineering Company - Sofia" AD (2001).
Tserovski was elected member of parliament in the 7th Grand National Assembly and to the 39th National Assembly. He was among the founders of the Atlantic Club in Bulgaria.
Tserovski served as Minister of Regional Development and Public Works (2002-2005).
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » US First Lady Barbara Bush Dies at Age 92
- » Milos Forman Two-Time Oscar Winning Directo Dead At 86
- » Winnie Mandela, South African Anti-apartheid Crusader, Dies at 81
- » France to Pay National Tribute to Officer Killed in Friday Hostage Crisis
- » Stephen Hawking, Renowned Scientist, Dies at 76