Selena Gomez Parties in Sofia with Bulgaria's Ex Eurovision Contestant
Hollywood star Selena Gomez has been enchanted by Poli Genova, a Bulgarian singer who represented her country at the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest in Duesseldorf.
Selena Gomez, who is shooting The Getaway together with Ethan Hawke in Bulgaria's Sofia until May 25, attended a party at Sofia's Yalta Club Friday night during which Poli Genova and the LaTiDa band presented their new song "Pants Only".
The summer reggae song is said to have impressed Gomez who took a video of the performance with her mobile phone, Genova's PR consultants have announced.
The Hollywood startlet is also reported to have had a great time, spending the entire night dancing, and singing together with the Bulgarian fans when Poli Genova performed live her 2011 Eurovision song, "Na Inat" ("In Defiance"). The entire time Selena Gomez was accompanied by 10 bodyguards.
Selena Gomez and Ethan Hawke are in Bulgaria to shoot "The Getaway", a remake of the classic 1972 flick of the same name, which starred Steve McQueen and Ali MacGraw.
Selena is believed to be playing Fran, the young wife of a veterinarian who is seduced by a bank robber and then forced to go on the run with him.
With the intensification of the work of the Nu Boyana film studios near Sofia, formerly the state-owned Bulgaria's National Film Center, Bulgaria has seen a steady stream of Hollywood celebrities shooting scenes there over the past few years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Key to Happiness - Friends Not Family?
- » Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt Spotted Reuniting for 'Fast Times At Ridgemont High' Table Read
- » Study: Long-Term Romantic Partners Influence Each Other's Goals
- » Betting From Your Smartphones - Four Reasons You Should Upgrade Your Device
- » Tips for Looking After Your Eyes in the Summer
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Will Receive Invitations for Brooklyn Beckham's Wedding