Selena Gomez, Ethan Hawke on the Run in Mad Chase in Bulgaria's Sofia
Hollywood stars Ethan Hawke and Selena Gomez were "chased" by US police cars in the Bulgarian capital Sofia in a breakneck action scene from their new movie, The Getaway.
The film chase took place the night of May 15-May 16 in Sofia's streets where Hawke and Gomez were followed in a Ford Mustang Shelby, Bulgarian press reported.
Selena Gomez and Ethan Hawke are in Bulgaria to shoot "The Getaway", a remake of the classic 1972 flick of the same name, which starred Steve McQueen and Ali MacGraw.
Selena is believed to be playing Fran, the young wife of a veterinarian who is seduced by a bank robber and then forced to go on the run with him.
With the intensification of the work of the Nu Boyana film studios near Sofia, formerly the state-owned Bulgaria's National Film Center, Bulgaria has seen a steady stream of Hollywood celebrities shooting scenes there over the past few years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stay on Trend with the Latest Fashions at Discounted Prices
- » How High Will Bitcoin’s Price Climb?
- » Increased Social Media Use Leads to Depression
- » Actress Nina Dobrev Arrives in Bulgaria
- » Bozhkov, Biden and Trump Are Bulgarians’ Most Popular Google Searches
- » Health Tips: How Walking Helps Stay Fit under Stay-at-Home Orders