Jean-Marc Ayrault to Be Named France's Next Prime Minister
Jean-Marc Ayrault, the parliamentary leader of the Socialist party, is expected to be named France's prime minister on Tuesday.
France's President-elect, Francois Hollande, is to announce the head of government after his inauguration on Tueasday.
Ayrault, a 62-year-old longtime Hollande ally, is expected to name his cabinet on Wednesday.
After the swearing-in, Hollande head to Berlin for his first meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel to discuss the European sovereign debt crisis.
Later in the week Hollande will fly to the United States to meet President Barack Obama at the White House on Friday ahead of back-to-back Group of Eight (G-8) and NATO summits.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 575 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Deputy Commander of the Russian Northern Fleet Killed in Nagorno-Karabakh
- » Bashar Assad and his Wife arrived in China
- » Protests in Armenia after the Peace Agreement in Nagorno-Karabakh
- » Mine Blew Up a Ship off the Coast of Romania?
- » Derna: Maddened by Grief and Anger, Libyans Burned Down the Mayor's home
- » Ceasefire: Nagorno-Karabakh Forces Surrendered to the Azeris