333 Bulgarian Bagpipers Aim at Guinness Record
Bulgarian bagpipers will attempt to set a new Guinness Record on Wednesday, May 16.
On this day, at 7 pm, 333 bagpipers will perform together in Hall 1 of the National Palace of Culture, NDK, in downtown Sofia, the Bulgarian National Radio, BNR, informs.
Master bagpiper Kostadin Ilchev from the city of Smolyan in the Rhodoppe Mountains says this will be the first time so many of his colleagues will play together.
The concert is organized by the Art of Living International Foundation of Sri Sri Ravishankar.
Up to now, the Foundation has 11 registered Guinness records such as the largest choir performance with 120 000 participants or 1 000 musicians playing SITARI.
- » The Fabulous Gala Premiere of the Long Awaited Aladdin in Los Angeles
- » Kottarashky are the first Bulgarians to Enter the Selection of the Francofolies international Festival
- » Duncan Laurence Is The Big Winner Of This Year's Eurovision Song Contest
- » Bulgaria is Setting up a Permanent Fund for Cultural Cooperation in South East Europe
- » Sofia Celebrates the European Museum Night
- » Rocketman Makes Its Astonishing Debut At Cannes Film Festival