333 Bulgarian Bagpipers Aim at Guinness Record
Bulgarian bagpipers will attempt to set a new Guinness Record on Wednesday, May 16.
On this day, at 7 pm, 333 bagpipers will perform together in Hall 1 of the National Palace of Culture, NDK, in downtown Sofia, the Bulgarian National Radio, BNR, informs.
Master bagpiper Kostadin Ilchev from the city of Smolyan in the Rhodoppe Mountains says this will be the first time so many of his colleagues will play together.
The concert is organized by the Art of Living International Foundation of Sri Sri Ravishankar.
Up to now, the Foundation has 11 registered Guinness records such as the largest choir performance with 120 000 participants or 1 000 musicians playing SITARI.
- » Sting will Once Again Delight his Bulgarian Fans with a Concert
- » Tom Jones with a Concert in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria’s Ministry of Culture joins European Network for Literature and Books Traduki
- » Slayer Include Bulgaria in their Final Tour in the Summer of 2019
- » GRAVITY CO. will End the Year of their Return with a Concert at Sofia Live Club
- » The National Palace of Culture Opened the International Book Fair