Sleepless Selena Gomez Moves Hotels over Noisy Bulgarians
Bulgaria's teens have gone crazy with excitement over the stay of US starlet Selena Gomez, which unfortunately drove her crazy and unable to get any sleep at the no-longer secret hotel.
Even though the name of the hotel Selena was staying at has been kept secret, local Selenators quickly unraveled the mystery and lined up outside Grand Hotel Sofia hoping to just snatch a glimpse. The problem was that they were also shouting in ecstasy all day long.
Since Selena works on her latest movie "The Getaway" at night, she was very frustrated that she could not shut her eyes during the day and was forced to move to another location.
The name of her new accommodation remains undisclosed, for the time being.
The US teen pop star and actor is in Bulgaria to shoot "The Getaway", a remake of the classic 1972 flick of the same name, which starred Steve McQueenand Ali MacGraw.
Gomez will be starring in the new film project together with another popular Hollywood actor, Ethan Hawke.
Selena is believed to be playing Fran, the young wife of a veterinarian who is seduced by a bank robber and then forced to go on the run with him.
With the intensification of the work of the Nu Boyana film studios near Sofia, formerly the state-owned Bulgaria's National Film Center, Bulgaria has seen a steady stream of Hollywood celebrities shooting scenes there over the past few years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Key to Happiness - Friends Not Family?
- » Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt Spotted Reuniting for 'Fast Times At Ridgemont High' Table Read
- » Study: Long-Term Romantic Partners Influence Each Other's Goals
- » Betting From Your Smartphones - Four Reasons You Should Upgrade Your Device
- » Tips for Looking After Your Eyes in the Summer
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Will Receive Invitations for Brooklyn Beckham's Wedding