Rescuers Find 14 Bodies on Russian Airliner Crash Site
Rescue teams have recovered 14 bodies from the crash site of the Russian Sukhoi Superjet 100.
The rescuers made their way to an area located 50 meters away from the wreckage, according to reports of Russian news agency ITAR-TASS.
Indonesian media announced that rescuers on helicopters had managed to find the plane's tail and parts of wings.
Authorities believe none of the 45 people on board the Sukhoi Superjet-100 survived.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Who are this year’s Nobel Peace Prize winners
- » Day 226 of the Invasion of Ukraine: There is a Threat of Nuclear Armageddon, according to Biden
- » Day 225 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Missile strikes on Zaporizhzhia
- » World Bank: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine is hampering Post-Pandemic Economic Recovery
- » No more Russian Oil for Serbia
- » SpaceX heads off for International Space Station with US, Russian, Japanese Astronauts