Bulgaria Invites Israeli Companies to Invest in Infrastructure
Bulgaria's Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski has invited companies from Israel to take part in tenders for the construction of transport infrastructure in the country.
Moskovski has also invited Israeli firms to participate in tenders for the concession of Bulgarian ports and airports.
On Tuesday, Moskovski met with his Israely counterpart Yisrael Katz in Israel. The Bulgarian Transport Minister told his colleague that projects worth a total of BGN 3.6 B (approximately EUR 1.84 B) are currently being fulfilled in Bulgaria courtesy of EU's Transport Operational Program.
Bulgaria will rely on public-private partnerships for the projects it cannot finance with EU money, Moskovski told Katz, adding that he believes Israeli companies will be interested in the concession of Bulgarian ports and airports.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » American Tankers came and the Price of Gas in Europe fell Sharply
- » Bulgarian PM: There Won’t be any New Electricity Prices for Household Consumers
- » Bulgarian Expert: The Price of Gasoline can Reach BGN 3
- » Bulgaria: There is No Bubble in the Real Estate Market. For Now
- » Bulgaria: Forecast for Economic Growth in 2022
- » Bulgaria: 7.8% Annual Inflation in December