Denmark Busts 4 Terror Suspects
Danish authorities have reportedly prevented a terror attack from taking place in the country, as four terror suspects were busted on Friday near Copenhagen.
It was initially reported that three men, a 22-year-old Jordanian citizen, a 23-year-old Turkish citizen who lives in Denmark, and a 21-year-old Danish citizen who lives in Egypt, have been arrested in Copenhagen.
Denmark's Security and Intelligence Service said they were charged with illegal possession of automatic weapons and ammunition.
A fourth suspect was later nabbed in the capital.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 225 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Missile strikes on Zaporizhzhia
- » World Bank: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine is hampering Post-Pandemic Economic Recovery
- » No more Russian Oil for Serbia
- » SpaceX heads off for International Space Station with US, Russian, Japanese Astronauts
- » Two MEPs Insulted Bulgaria and Romania at the Schengen debate
- » Putin signed the Laws to Annex Four Ukrainian Territories