H&M Opens 2nd Bulgarian Store
Fashion brand H&M opened its second store in Bulgaria and its first one in the Black Sea city of Varna on Friday.
The store is located in Varna's Grand Mall and its area is approximately 2 200 square meters. With the new H&M store opened, Grand Mall's occupancy rate has reached 83%.
H&M's first store in Bulgaria opened on March 10 in Sofia's The Mall. Two more stores are to open this spring, one in Sofia's Serdika Center and one in Galleria Burgas in the Black Sea city of Burgas.
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB (operating as H&M) is a Swedish retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing offerings for women, men, teenagers and children.
It has over 2,300 stores in 41 countries and as of 2011 employed around 87,000 people.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Closes its Borders to Serbian Citizens Until July 15
- » Long Queue at Kulata Border Again, Re-entry into Bulgaria is Allowed from All Border Checkpoints
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Week Starts with Afternoon Rain
- » Air France Plans to Cut 7,500 Jobs
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov at Inspection of Wastewater Treatment in Primorsko: We Have Fulfilled What We Promised - To Provide The Cleanest Sea
- » Full Beaches On The Black Sea Coast: Bulgarian Tourism Industry Is Optimistic for the Season