H&M Opens 2nd Bulgarian Store
Fashion brand H&M opened its second store in Bulgaria and its first one in the Black Sea city of Varna on Friday.
The store is located in Varna's Grand Mall and its area is approximately 2 200 square meters. With the new H&M store opened, Grand Mall's occupancy rate has reached 83%.
H&M's first store in Bulgaria opened on March 10 in Sofia's The Mall. Two more stores are to open this spring, one in Sofia's Serdika Center and one in Galleria Burgas in the Black Sea city of Burgas.
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB (operating as H&M) is a Swedish retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing offerings for women, men, teenagers and children.
It has over 2,300 stores in 41 countries and as of 2011 employed around 87,000 people.
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Reconnects Unit 6 to Grid after Maintenance
- » BICA: Business Environment in Bulgaria is not Good Despite Efforts
- » Bulgaria’s Debt for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,908 Million, or 25.6% of GDP
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Finance Published the Draft Budget Bill for 2019
- » Top Resources to Pass Microsoft MCSA Windows Server 2016 Exam for Network Administrator
- » More than 60% of Employers in Bulgaria Expect to Raise Salaries in 2019