Bulgaria's Rubella Company Helps Children in Need
Society | September 13, 2002, Friday // 00:00
Bulgarian cosmetic company Rubella made a donation in aid of 88 children of law enforcement officials, deceased in exercise of their official duties September 13. The money will be used for textbooks and all that orphans will need at school. A check worth BGN 5,000 was handed by the company's Executive Director Krassimir Mitev to General Boyko Borisov, Chief Secretary with the Interior Ministry at his meeting with the children at the ministry. In his greeting he wished the children success and high marks during the coming school year. Rubella is the first Bulgarian producer to support our charity campaign, Gen. Borissov said. Rubella is one of the biggest exporters and producers of cosmetics in Bulgaria. Its investments for 2001 totalled BGN 7,1 M.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 57 New Cases in the Last 24 Hours
- » The Bulgarian Orthodox Church celebrates the Annunciation
- » "Earth Hour" - We turn off the Lights and Shine a Light on the Problem of Endangered Animal Species
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 148 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria has the Lowest GDP per capita in the EU
- » We move the Clocks forward an Hour on Sunday