CHANCELLOR SCHUSSEL TO PRAISE BULGARIAN ARTIST
Society | August 11, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Famous Bulgarian artist Stoimen Stoilov displayed his consecutive exposition in one of the most interesting buildings in the Austrian capital which is cultural center of Bulgaria - the Witgenstein Home. From June 29 to July 31 the connoisseurs of the fine arts could see 81 works from the so called Viennese period of the painter. Since 1991 the Bulgarian artist lives on the bank of the Danube. Chancellor of Austria Dr Wolfgang Schussel in person opened the exhibition of oil-paintings and works on paper - drawings, collages, black and white drawings. The statesman said that he was interested in the works of the Bulgarian painter and considered it a big honour that Stoimen Stoilov has chosen to live and work in Vienna.Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » People Who Live in Small Towns Are Happier
- » You Will Live Longer If You Sleep More on Saturdays and Sundays
- » People are More Productive When Weather Is Bad
- » Every Fourth Bulgarian Reads a Book every day. Every third - never
- » Student Donated more than 3000 Books to Community Centers and Homes for Adults
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)