Breivik's Serbian Connection Is Srebrenica Killer - Report
Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik's "Serbian contact" is possibly Milorad Pelemis, a military commander involved in the Srebrenica massacre, the Norwegian NTB has reported, citing Bosnian media.
Breivik himself has claimed that he met with a Serbian war criminal in Liberia back in 2002, without specifying his name.
The mass murderer's visit to Liberia, as well as the alleged meeting in London during which the Knights Templar organization was reportedly established, was among the topics discussed in court on Wednesday.
On Friday, the right-wing extremist revealed that he acquired the knowledge to carry out a bombing and shooting rampage on the Internet, studying case studies of Al Qaeda and other attacks and reading more than 600 bomb-making guides.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 347 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Scholz claims Western Weapons will Not Hit Russia
- » Britain Bans Migrants from Appealing Deportation
- » US shoots down Chinese Balloon, Beijing claims this Violates International Practices
- » Day 346 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky thinks Negotiations for EU can begin This Year, Germany has Evidence of War Crimes
- » Blinken Postponed his Visit to Beijing because of the Chinese Balloon
- » Initial Data after the Introduction of the Euro in Croatia: Inflation is Slowing Down