Spring Returns to Bulgaria after Gloomy Rains
Following the Easter spell of cold and rains, the sun is shining over Bulgaria again with forecasts promising temperatures of up to 22°C.
It will be sunny throughout the day on Thursday, and winds will subside. Highs will range between 17 and 22°C, 17°C in the capital Sofia.
The forecast has been issued by the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS.
The Black Sea coast will see sun as well, but it will be cooler there with the mercury climbing to 16-19°C. The temperature of the sea water is about 8°C, without strong waves.
Weather in the mountains however will not be favorable for tourism due to strong winds and shower spells.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Sunny and Windy with a sharp Cooling in the evening
- » "Earth Hour" - We turn off the Lights and Shine a Light on the Problem of Endangered Animal Species
- » Bulgaria: The Zoo in Burgas acquired New Exotic Rodents
- » Sunny Weather in Bulgaria, in the morning with Reduced Visibility
- » Rains will Mostly Stop and Sunny Weather will prevail over Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Yellow Code for Dangerous Rain Showers in 8 Regions