Sofia Joins Global Pillow Fight Day
A small-scale war was waged in Sofia's fashion street late on Saturday, but instead of police officers and protestors, warriors bearing pillows faced off.
Even though most citizens of the capital seemed not aware of the event, some 110 revelers gathered at Vitosha Boulevard for every-man-for-yourself pillow fight.
The fight takes place in over 150 cities around the world, and thousands participate every year.
The organizer, a group called Newmindspace, created a Facebook event that had nearly 8,000 attendees. The event website, pillowfightday.com, helped participants around the world find a pillow fight in their city.
- » 10 Years Since Michael Jackson's Death
- » Bulgarian Chef Andre Tokev Could Become a Global Celebrity
- » Rihanna is the Richest Female Singer in the World
- » Sofia's Unique Floret Restaurant and Bar Celebrating Its First Birthday
- » Important Points to Note About the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Today We Celebrate The International Day of Families