`WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER` BALKAN SINGERS AND DANCERS SAY
Society | August 11, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Valya Balkanska, the Biserovi sisters, Blagovest Poruzhanova, Daniela Traicheva, the Chinari folk formation, the Biseri Roma orchestra and the Romane Chihaya orchestra will perform August 11-15 at the festival venues in Sofia, Burgas and Varna. The title of the festival will be spelled out in all Balkan languages for the duration of the event. `We want to showcase the position of the peaceful residents of the Balkans regardless of their ethnic background,` said Hristo Hristov, chairman of the Printsipi foundation. He added that the idea for the fest was embraced by all the ambassadors and cultural attaches of Balkan countries.Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Canada Lagalizes Recreational Marijuana
- » Bulgarian Meteorologists Protest on Thursday
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Bulgarians have Proved to be the most Active in the EU in Reporting Crimes
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)