Kosovo Anti-Corruption Chief Nabbed for Bribe
Kosovo's Prosecutor's Office anti-corruption unit head Nazmi Mustafa has been arrested on suspicions for corruption, report agencies Tuesday.
The Kosovo anti-corruption boss has been arrested Monday at his official office, according to the Kosovar press, quoted by Serbian agency Tanjug and the Bulgarian News Agency.
Mustafa has been detained as part of an investigation on the part of EULEX prosecutors operating in Kosovo.
The operation in the cities of Pec and Prizren has two more persons arrested, who are reportedly Mustafa's good friends.
The two, stemming from the twon of Djakovica, are suspected to have requested at Mustafa's behest large sums of money from people with various charges, against a lifting of accusations against them.
EULEX sources have confirmed the arrests, as the investigation continues.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 395 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Moscow’s Advance in Bakhmut is Slowing Down
- » Biden: US does not seek Conflict with Iran but will respond "Forcefully" to protect its Personnel
- » Day 394 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West must Prepare for a Long War, according to NATO Chief
- » North Korea tested an Underwater Nuclear-Capable Attack Drone
- » New Protests in France against the Pension Reform turned into Riots
- » Hungary will not Arrest Putin if he visits the country