It's Official: Bulgarian EconMin Has US BA Diploma
Bulgaria's newly appointed Minister of Economy and Energy, Delyan Dobrev, has graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree and Economy Major from the Wesleyan University in Middletown, Connecticut, US.
This is the official response of the Director of the PR Office of the University, which had been received after the request of Bulgaria's PRESSCLUB Information Agency (PIA).
Prompted by claims of journalist Grigor Lilov posted on Facebook, several Bulgarian media published last Thursday and Friday articles casting doubt on the validity of the Minister's education degree.
The Ministry of Economy and Energy sent to all media scanned copies of his diplomas, including the one from the Wesleyan University, and issued a statement that "such insinuations were categorically untrue."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Checks for "Green Certificates" in Bulgaria Start Tomorrow
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Children from 1st to 4th Grade can Return to Class in 7 to 10 days
- » Bulgaria: More and More Parents are Deciding to Vaccinate their Children against COVID-19
- » Italy: Green Certificate Works
- » Bulgarian Prof. on Vaccines: People's Fear Depends on their IQ
- » Lack of Respirators: The World Bank is Ready to Help Bulgaria