One Shot in Bulgaria Gangland War
A Bulgarian man with a hefty criminal record has been shot overnight in front of his apartment building in a southern district of capital Sofia.
Kiril Kirilov, aka Shkafa, was returning home in the Mladost-3 neighborhood together with his girlfriend, when attackers shot at him.
He apparently was shot in the leg while trying to run away, but attackers caught up with him and finished him off, according to eyewitness reports.
Kirilov was one of the first people to be arrested in the special police operation The Impudent 2 hitting upon an organized crime group specialized in abductions.
Kirilov is aged 38 and has a record of assault and battery, theft and escaper from jail.
The trial against the so-called "Impudent" group, accused of 11 abductions, was nearing its end, with sentences expected April 2.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Man Stabbed his Neighbors because of their Barking Dog
- » The Bulgarian Entrepreneur Tzvetan Vassilev is No Longer Wanted by Interpol
- » Bulgaria: 9 Months in Prison for a Man caught Driving Drunk for the Second Time
- » A Law will Prohibit the Sale of Nitrous Oxide or “Laughing Gas” to Minors in Bulgaria
- » Operation in Greece for the capture of Bulgarian Cryptoqueen Ruja Ignatova
- » Methamphetamine was found in the Blood of Semerdzhiev who Caused the Car Crash on July 5