Bulgaria Urges Its Citizens to Leave Syria
Bulgaria Urges Its Citizens to Leave SyriaBulgaria's Foreign Ministry has urged all Bulgarian citizens to leave Syria immediately.
In a special statement Saturday, the Bulgarian diplomatic institution has sounded an alarm about the worsening situation with the one-year civil unrest in the Arab nation, where a popular movement has risen against the regime of President Bashar al-Assad.
"The situation in the Arab country continues to deteriorate, with shooting and explosions occurring even in the capital Damascus," the Foreign Ministry in Sofia said.
The institution released once again the contact information of the Bulgarian Embassy in Syria:
Damascus, Salhia, 8 Pakistan Street, P.O. Box 2732
Tel.: 0096311 4454039; 0096311 4413128
Fax: 0096311 4419854
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia has Summoned Bulgaria’s Ambassador due to the Expelled Priests
- » Vice-President Yotova: Bulgaria is Fully Behind Albania's European Future
- » Russia’s Ambassador: Bulgaria is Rewriting its History
- » Turkey’s Ambassador: The Investments of Turkish companies in Bulgaria reach 2.5 billion euros
- » Ambassador Raykov: British authorities have officially confirmed that the 3 Bulgarians are in Prison
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to the UK: The Embassy was Not Informed about the Detention of our Citizens