Bulgarian Chocolate Bar Proudly Named after PM Borisov
A Bulgarian company has launched a chocolate bar with the name and face of Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov on its packaging.
The Boyko Borisov (B.B.) chocolate wafer bar is a hit among buyers in the central northern Bulgarian city of Veliko Tarnovo, report Bulgarian agencies Tuesday.
The sweet, weighing 50 gr at a price of BGN 0.32, has been produced by a company based in nearby Lyaskovets and owned by former international football referee Ichko Lozev.
In the past, Lozev's company has issued bars with bearing the name of legendary Bulgarian footballer Hristo Stoichkov.
Other Bulgarian producers of sweets have also resorted to extravagant names to attract attention to their products, the cheap "Crisis" wafers being a good example.
According to information by the Bulgarian National Radio, Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov has been informed about the product by the company and has allowed it to market it.
- » Elton John Can Earn Over $ 10 million From the Music of "Lion King"
- » Queen Elizabeth II is Looking For a Chef
- » 10 Years Since Michael Jackson's Death
- » Bulgarian Chef Andre Tokev Could Become a Global Celebrity
- » Rihanna is the Richest Female Singer in the World
- » Sofia's Unique Floret Restaurant and Bar Celebrating Its First Birthday