Eastern Bulgarian Danube Section Still Frozen
The Danube River is still completely frozen Sunday near Bulgarian ports of Tutrakan and Silistra, in the eastern part of the Bulgarian Danube section.
In the other parts of the river, there is no floating ice and little ice on the banks, reported the Bulgarian Danube agency.
The level of water at Silistra is 437 cm, with a rise of 17 cm; the level at Ruse is 400 cm, with a drop of 10 cm.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mexican Zoo - Refuge for Animals During the Pandemic
- » Stricter Control Over Waste Incineration in Bulgaria
- » Mass Killing of Elephants in Ethiopia
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens