Eastern Bulgarian Danube Section Still Frozen
The Danube River is still completely frozen Sunday near Bulgarian ports of Tutrakan and Silistra, in the eastern part of the Bulgarian Danube section.
In the other parts of the river, there is no floating ice and little ice on the banks, reported the Bulgarian Danube agency.
The level of water at Silistra is 437 cm, with a rise of 17 cm; the level at Ruse is 400 cm, with a drop of 10 cm.
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » We Celebrate the Night of the Bats
- » Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
- » Indonesia Returns Tonnes of Waste to the West