NATIONAL RADIO BOSS DECLARED ILLEGAL
Business | March 16, 2001, Friday // 00:00
The newly appointed director of National Radio I. Borisslavov was declared illegal by the High Administrative court after one of the candidates apply against the procedure. The director was elected early February and the nomination was followed by still continuing journalistic protest.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » Maxim Behar - "Best PR Professional in the World" at the IPRCCA International Awards
- » The Trade Promotion Europe Annual Conference was held in Brussels