2 Weak Quakes Registered Near Bulgarian Capital
Two very minor earthquakes have been registered in the small hours Monday near Bulgarian capital Sofia.
No one is reported hurt and no damages have been caused by the tremors.
The first quake was of 2.2 Richter scale magnitude, with an epicenter 9 km north-west of Sofia, and happened minutes after 1 am.
The second quake occured minutes after the first, and was of magnitude 2.1 on the Richter scale.
- » Luxembourg Becomes the First Country in the World with Free Public Transport
- » A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Shook Indonesia's Tanimbar Region
- » Weather Forecast: Highs between 16C and 21C
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny and Warm
- » A Code Yellow Warning for Strong Winds Issued for all Bulgarian Regions
- » Another Earthquake in Turkey