2 Weak Quakes Registered Near Bulgarian Capital
Two very minor earthquakes have been registered in the small hours Monday near Bulgarian capital Sofia.
No one is reported hurt and no damages have been caused by the tremors.
The first quake was of 2.2 Richter scale magnitude, with an epicenter 9 km north-west of Sofia, and happened minutes after 1 am.
The second quake occured minutes after the first, and was of magnitude 2.1 on the Richter scale.
- » Тhis Summer Was the Hottest on Record in the Northern Hemisphere
- » Neno Dimov: Less than 3% of the Imported Waste in 2018 Is Burned in TPPs
- » The Ozone Hole over Antarctica - the Smallest in almost 30 Years!
- » It Will be Sunny Again Today, with Highs Between 29C and 34C
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday
- » Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria