Pop Queen Whitney Houston Passes Away at 48
Prominent pop singer Whitney Houston has been found dead in the Beverly Hills Hotel, shocking the music industry on the eve of the 2012 Grammy Awards.
It was Houston's bodyguard that found her body, CNN informs.
No obvious signs of criminal intent have been registered by police officials, who are currently investigating to determine the cause of death.
The talented entertainer sold more than 170 million albums, singles and videos. She earned 30 Billboard Awards, 22 American Music Awards and two Emmy Awards, but she also struggled with addiction problems over the years.
- » Stephen Ditko, co-creator of Spider-Man and Doctor Strange, Dead at 90
- » The Head of the Chinese Company, which Won the Concession of Plovdiv Airport, has Passed Away
- » The Popular Bulgarian Historian Professor Bozhidar Dimitrov has Passed Away
- » The Great Bulgarian Director and Animator Rumen Petkov has Died
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » US First Lady Barbara Bush Dies at Age 92