Bulgarian Mobile Operator Globul Becomes ManU Sponsor
Bulgarian mobile phone operator Globul will become official sponsor of the England's Premier League Champion Manchester United.
The news was reported by several tabloid Bulgarian media Tuesday, an confirmed by the official Twitter account of Google.
According to initial information, the two sides will sign later Tuesday the sponsorship contract in the presence of the team's manager Sir Alex Ferguson and its star-striker, Bulgarian Dimitar Berbatov.
After the sealing of the agreement, the Globul logo will appear on the official site of the club, while Berbatov and other players of Manchester United will be filmed in the mobile operator's commercial clips.
- » Forex Trading Basics- Setting up a Demo Account
- » Germans - Greece's Largest Source of Tourism Revenue
- » NSI: The Turnover Index in the ‘Information and Communication’ Section Grew by 2.3%
- » Asia May Lose over $ 100 Billion in Tourism Revenue due to the Coronavirus
- » Bulgarian Foreign Ministry: Don't Travel to Italy or China Unless Necessary
- » Fitch Ratings Agency Re-Affirmed Bulgaria's Credit Rating