Serena Williams Spotted Dating Bulgarian Tennis Hopeful - Report
Former women's No 1 Serena Williams has been reportedly spotted out on a date with Bulgaria's rising young tennis pro Grigor Dimitrov in Paris.
The pair had lunch in the L'Avenue restaurant before heading for "a romantic stroll" on the streets of Paris, according to New York Post. Williams has an apartment in the "city of love".
Dimitrov, 20, and Williams, 30, have been also spotted visiting the Eiffel Tower, allegedly "laughing and enjoying each other's company".
Williams and rapper/actor Common dated on and off for a few years before splitting in 2010. Williams was back in Boston late on Wednesday for Fed Cup matches against Belarus.
Dimitrov, who won the boy's singles titles at the 2008 Wimbledon Championships and the 2008 US Open, is currently ranked No 83.
- » Queen Elizabeth II is Looking For a Chef
- » 10 Years Since Michael Jackson's Death
- » Bulgarian Chef Andre Tokev Could Become a Global Celebrity
- » Rihanna is the Richest Female Singer in the World
- » Sofia's Unique Floret Restaurant and Bar Celebrating Its First Birthday
- » Important Points to Note About the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest