Serena Williams Spotted Dating Bulgarian Tennis Hopeful - Report
Former women's No 1 Serena Williams has been reportedly spotted out on a date with Bulgaria's rising young tennis pro Grigor Dimitrov in Paris.
The pair had lunch in the L'Avenue restaurant before heading for "a romantic stroll" on the streets of Paris, according to New York Post. Williams has an apartment in the "city of love".
Dimitrov, 20, and Williams, 30, have been also spotted visiting the Eiffel Tower, allegedly "laughing and enjoying each other's company".
Williams and rapper/actor Common dated on and off for a few years before splitting in 2010. Williams was back in Boston late on Wednesday for Fed Cup matches against Belarus.
Dimitrov, who won the boy's singles titles at the 2008 Wimbledon Championships and the 2008 US Open, is currently ranked No 83.
- » Rihanna Launched her Own Jewelry Brand
- » Dwayne Johnson-The Rock Launches his Own Tequila (PHOTO)
- » HBO Announces Game of Thrones Spinoff
- » Looking for a Job? British Company Gives 4,000 Pounds to Test Slippers!
- » Actress Jennifer Aniston Set a Guinness Record with a Photo on Instagram
- » Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet's Daughter to Play the Catwoman in a New Batman Movie