Top 10 Facts about 60K
1. 60K is a Business Process Outsourcer working for both international and Bulgarian clients.
2. The company provides sales, customer service,technical support, administration and sales for our clients' customers utilizing many channels of communication such as voice, live chat, email and fax.
3. 60K was founded in 2008 with a starting investment of EUR 1.25 M
4. 60K has over 450 employees with 200 more expected to be hired by the end of 2012.
5. The employees of 60K are aged between 20 and 44.
6. Locations: 60K at present has 2 offices in Sofia, and plans to open three more offices by the end of 2012: one in each Bulgaria, Romania, and Serbia.
7. Awards: 60K has won many European awards for the outsourcing industry. The last one is from the European Call Center Awards in October 2011 in London where it got the Best Outsourcing Partnership award for its project with BE (part of Telefonica O2 in the UK): Best EMEA Outsourcing Partnership 2011 (European Call Center Awards): Highly commended award.
8. 60K's clients included Vivacom, BE, Seatwave, Ebay, Thomas Cook, among others.
9. 60K is a socially responsible company with traditions in charity. Since it was founded, it has been supported the St. Sofia Social Support Center at "For Our Children" Foundation.
10. 60K is a different Contact Center: We have Customers who recently within 3 months of beginning a partnership with 60K generated in excess of EUR 8 M in new sales at a total cost to them of less than 2.5% using a channel that they had not used before.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!