Light Earthquake Registered in Southern Bulgaria
A light earthquake was registered Wednesday in southern Bulgaria.
The information was reported by the European Seismology Center.
The quake was of a 2.8 points magnitude on the Richter scale with an epicenter located 2 kilometers north of the town of Parvomay and 39 km east of the city of Plovdiv, at a depth of 2 km. It was recorded at 7:53 am.
There are no reports of injuries and material damages.
- » Code Yellow Warning for Fog has been Issued for 20 Bulgarian Regions Today
- » Elevated Levels of Fine Particulate Matter is Sofia
- » Weather Forecast: Fogs, Maximum Temperatures between 0C and 5C
- » Rain in Australia Caused Flooding (VIDEO)
- » Strong Earthquake Shook China
- » Two People were Killed after Volcanic Eruption in Philippines