Light Earthquake Registered in Southern Bulgaria
A light earthquake was registered Wednesday in southern Bulgaria.
The information was reported by the European Seismology Center.
The quake was of a 2.8 points magnitude on the Richter scale with an epicenter located 2 kilometers north of the town of Parvomay and 39 km east of the city of Plovdiv, at a depth of 2 km. It was recorded at 7:53 am.
There are no reports of injuries and material damages.
- » Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures Between 22C and 27C
- » The Etna Volcano Erupted Again
- » Strong Earthquake in Alaska
- » We Expect Summer Time During the Weekend
- » Sunny Today, Temperatures Between 22C and 27C
- » Greece Launches a Campaign against Plastic Pollution - No Single-Use Plastics by June 2020