Fox News Map Lets Bulgaria 'Conquer' Former Yugoslavia
A peculiar mistake occurred during a Fox News broadcasting program, as a map was shown that misplaced several Eastern European countries and "moved" Bulgaria to what once was Yugoslavia.
The countries of Macedonia, Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia, Montenegro and Kosovo were completely omitted on the map, as former Yugoslavia appeared as a unity apparently taken over by Bulgaria.
Serbia was "spared" - and was mistakenly shown to occupy a huge territory, encompassing Hungary, Austria, Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
Mysteriously, no country name appeared on Bulgaria's actual place on the map.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sofia: Possibility of Increased Control of COVID-19 Contact Persons
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 200 New Cases of Omicron
- » Sofia: The Subway will Reach “Levski G” Neighborhood in 2025
- » Bulgarian Doctor: We are Waiting for a Vaccine that will Protect us Completely from COVID
- » Bulgarian Doctor: Covid is Not the only Explanation for the High Mortality Rate
- » WHO warns: The Pandemic is Not Over, Record Numbers of New Infections in Europe