Fox News Map Lets Bulgaria 'Conquer' Former Yugoslavia
A peculiar mistake occurred during a Fox News broadcasting program, as a map was shown that misplaced several Eastern European countries and "moved" Bulgaria to what once was Yugoslavia.
The countries of Macedonia, Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia, Montenegro and Kosovo were completely omitted on the map, as former Yugoslavia appeared as a unity apparently taken over by Bulgaria.
Serbia was "spared" - and was mistakenly shown to occupy a huge territory, encompassing Hungary, Austria, Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
Mysteriously, no country name appeared on Bulgaria's actual place on the map.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 71.5% are the Christians in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 288 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Yellow Code for Rain and Snow in Eastern and Southern Bulgaria
- » The World Health Organization changes the name of Monkeypox
- » Bulgaria: Two Workers Died during Excavation work in Pernik
- » World Bank: Bulgaria is among the countries with the most Aging Population in the World