CEZ Distribution Bulgaria Power Utility with New CEO
Stefan Apostolov is the new CEO of the Czech-owned Bulgarian Electric Power Utility, CEZ Bulgaria.
The news was reported Wednesday by the company's press center.
The appointment is effective January 1, 2012. He replaces Alesh Damm, who was temporary in charge of CEZ.
Prior to becoming CEO, Apostolov was Director of the Company Management in CEZ Distribution Bulgaria, and before that had been Head of the Business Development Department and Director of Customer Services.
Damm will continue to be the Chair of the Managing Board of CEZ Distribution Bulgaria.
"Mr. Apostolov is a proven expert with a long carrier in the energy sector. I am convinced that under his leadership, CEZ Distribution Bulgaria will continue to work successfully towards our most important goal – a secure and quality electric supply for customers in western Bulgaria," Petr Dokladal, regional manager of CEZ Bulgaria is quoted saying.
Stefan Apostolov has 30-year experience in the energy sector. He is also a lecturer at the Plovdiv branch of the Technical University and at Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria might File a Claim against Gazprom
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » In 2023: Bulgaria exports nearly 70% less electricity
- » President Radev in Delphi: Bulgaria is the Center of Energy Policy in the Balkans and Southeast Europe
- » Bulgaria concluded a Memorandum of Cooperation with Gas Transmission Operators from 4 Countries